Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Neighbors' View....October 30, 2011

I just cannot get over having petunia's still growing and showing off at the end of October...I wonder what November will hold? Hmm. Now the other night we did have a frost, and I brought the petunias in the garage and Sweetie hung them for me, but other than that, that is where they have been.
The big pumpkin? It's a forty pounder..yep! Cory picked that one up at Boyd's farm this year. Brian got the 20ish pounder next to it. I picked up the little ones. I was told the white one was called a LUNA, and are the best kind to use to make pumpkin pie. I don't know if I have the heart to carve it.
The boys have been so busy they haven't had time to pumpkin carve...Guess we will just do that tomorrow, hopefully before it gets dark.

No comments: