Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summertime Fun

During the summertime the boys actually have time to play video games. Now that the Redbox is renting games, we are able to try a few out to see if they would really like them before purchasing. Since most of the games the kids want are in the $50 range we are thrilled that we can rent some games now for $2.00 a night.
Last night after finishing up yardwork we picked up and put the game Michael Jacksen The Experience. Basically there are several hit songs off of his various albums that you can learn the dance moves to. It can host up to four players. (If Sweeties back wasn't so pitiful, you can guarantee he would be involved in this!)
There are instruction videos, and then you are ready to begin. Now, you can be Michael Jacksen, or one of his back up dancers. Following the moves of the character you pick can be challenging, and fun!



At the end of the song you get rated, star power as to how well you did. Cory got 4 stars and Brian got 3. Me? You know I tried it. Okay, so I never said I had my groove on! I got one star. I am proud of that star!
Maybe this will help us with our flash mob status. I need more practice. It gives the boys a good laugh, and me some more exercise. So far my favorite is Thriller! The boys like Bad, and Beat It. Time will tell, there are more songs than time we had last night!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

oh, i wish i could've seen you getting your groove on! lol.

love you and miss you and hope you're having a wonderful summer!