Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. Dad's are so important in a family. The leader of the family. Growing up, my memories of my father are fuzzy at best. There are more things I remember that I would rather forget. However, over the years, I'm working on improving my relationship with him.
Sweetie's dad? He and I have had a great relationship over the years.  He has been there for a friendly word of advice, a great bear hug, and loves completely.  With a wink of his eye he puts you  instantly at ease. He tells ya like it is, and serves his church and community humbly.

To my Sweetie! You rock as a Dad! You have and are making a difference in the life of our boys daily. An active Dad is a treasure. The boys love that you coach soccer games, that you lead us in church activities, and help us maintain a safe, healthy, and happy family.
We love you!

No comments: