Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Travelocity Gnome is here!

We are so excited! My best girlfriend beat me to the punch in getting hers first.. we knew when we saw it in person, we needed one too! One of the many reasons we are friends is our love to travel!
We are so jazzed to get our gnome! This one is only 8 inches, but he is the prefect size to take with us in our travels. Now, we still will take SCRAT our Geo cache travel bug with us also so we can give him the miles due, but this fun guy is recognized everywhere! One day I may splurge and get the bigger one advertised on the travelocity website, but for now, our family is totally satisfied! And ya know, they gave me an awesome dark blue zip tote bag with a picture of this little guy on the front for free with my order!  Blessing! I love it most totes are not zippered. Way cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.