Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Adventure at the Nashville Flea Market - part 2

This blog is going to spotlight two vendors that captured my attention. Yes, several did with their quirky yet diverse offerings. Cory told me on several instances that I was terribly slow and we would never make it through if I spoke with each vendor. I enjoyed meeting several vendors and listening to their story, or at least a story on a particular item. 
The first one is laughable, while the second, if you have time, I truly hope you visit their website. 

FOR colorful fun : Look!  There were many animals, but the donkey made me laugh. His head jiggled in the wind too~! 


I SO want a grill like this gun one! Awesome!
Both grills were so creative I had to photograph!

There are some folks who challenge the status quo..and I love it when they share that talent publicly!





The next vendors name is Cordie. She is a precious Christian lady (former Army wife) who takes recycled tents and refurbishes them into other useful products for us to use today, and yet carry a bit of history with us.
She and her husband of many years, have served our country proudly, and now continue that legacy by honoring those who serve and have served. With their earnings they send stockings full of goodies to soldiers currently serving over seas at Christmas time. They also have a Chapel tab on their website where folks add their service family members to a ever growing prayer list. Each of these soldiers is prayed for daily, and part of their blessing is hearing back from the families of these soldiers, as to how prayers for their safety have been answered. 


These aprons are neat! Sweetie may end up with one of
these!

The purses/backpacks/totes are pretty neat also, all made personally for you. Whichever branch of the military you are from, they are well represented!



These are made from the tags off of parachutes.

The website is:  
 www. americanpasttents.com

(931) 505-3277

No comments: