Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Blue Owl Restaurant, Kimmswick MO

 .


Saturday I got to have a special lunch with Best Bud, her mom, and her sister. We went to a restaurant called The Blue Owl in Kimmswick, MO. Kimmswick is a little town that has all sorts of artists that sell crafts out of their homes right in the downtown area. This gem of a restaurant is right in the middle of all the action!
This comfortable restaurant offers amazing customer service, and everyone greets you with a smile. The food is fabulous! I ordered a small strawberry salad with Romaine and Iceburg lettuce, Colby and  Monterey Jack cheese, fresh strawberries, and candied almonds! The poppy seed dressing was to die for! It was so great! Come to find out they are famous for it! I know why! It is delicious!
For dessert, I ordered the peach pie! Yummy! Oh! I love peaches, and since I hadn't eaten any this season, I couldn't help myself!
Look at the height on this Caramel Apple pie and the Levee High Apple pie! I've never seen so many apples in one pie before! Awesome!

No comments: