Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sushi!

Sushi date!

For my birthday one of my friends from Highschool took me to eat sushi with her at one of our favorite restaurants - Kohana!
She ordered the soup and salad that you can see in the back and the two wood trays in front of us. (I only ate two of the veggie pieces) The rest of the pieces on the wood slabs there were raw sushi. I'm not there yet.. working on it!
The round bowl has what is called "The Mother of All Sushi" this is the biggest roll they have there. I ate  half of just one of these and it was okay. It had crawfish in it, and I am not a fan. But the rest of it was good. The sauce in the middle tasted nutty.
The tight oval in front is my favorite: Mango roll. I ate all of it but three pieces! Needless to say my friend took home a to-go box!


No comments: