Monday, June 15, 2009

Tough Love

Being a mother of two boys, I'm learning all sorts of definitions and expressions of love according to a boy.

Big brother to little brother as overheard by me!

If I hit you -- it means I'm saying hi.
If U hit me --- it means that you are mean and deserve a big punch back.

If I take something special to you -- it means that I want you to play with me.
If U take something special to me -- it means that you asked for another punch.

If I leave you with no toilet paper -- it means that I am teasing you..
If U leave me with no toilet paper -- it means I whine to MOM until you get in trouble.

If I go into your room without permission -- it means I just like to be in your space.
If U go into my room without permission -- you are invading and putting your germs everywhere.

If I don't want you to play with me -- I mean it I don't want you to play with me.
If U act like you don't want to play with me -- it means that I bug you until you complain to Mom or hit me.


There are more, but we soooo busted MOM listening in. She can't possibly understand, because she is so a GIRL!

No comments: