Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer movies are here!

It's that time of year! Summer!
Warm weather, water play, longer days,no school,blockbuster summer movies..
Today we joined hundreds if not thousands of people who tuned into watch the new Transformer movie. It was sold out last night at midnight.
Overall, awesome! One of the best movies I've seen in awhile! Oh, I've seen some that made me cry, or made me more aware of a life situation, some that I've laughed at... but today. Man, it was fun!
I remember Transformers from when I was a kid. It was a big boy thing, but there were several of us girls that liked them also. I remember having a small one that folded down into a jeep. Fun stuff. Back then, I had to imagine the adventures.
Today, man, the special effects were dazzling! The sound effects were right on target. The story line was great, with comedy sprinkled in to keep the scene going. We were all on the edge of our seat rooting for the good guys all the way through! Good stuff!

Overall, it was fabulous and spectacular. It called up all sorts of emotions in the audience as a whole,as a well written one should. Good conquers over evil, there were many lessons to be learned.. I'm focusing on those, and some of those special effects! Wow!

No comments: