Sunday, May 20, 2012

"Help! My record player is not working!"







" My wife bought me a new record, can Chad come over and help me play it? I can't seem to get the record to play."
This was the main quote from a recent phone conversation I had with our older neighbors across the street. These precious folks, as I have mentioned before ask for our help occasionally. We are glad to give it.  These two have been married for half a century plus some, so they know each other, and which buttons to push and when.  Today, the MRS. bought the MR. a new record, or so we were told. Somehow even when we go over to help, we are the ones that get blessed. Tonight that was with laughter.



When Sweetie went over to "help" this is what he saw:  FOR REAL!  He and Cory laughed so hard, and begged to take a picture - just because no one would believe us.


1 comment: